You can go solar and help make North Carolina a leader in solar and renewable energy by choosing to power your home or business with renewable energy through NC GreenPower. For as little as $4 a month, individuals and businesses can purchase solar and other renewable energy that supports local renewable energy projects. It’s simple to sign up here. You can also purchase renewable energy to offset carbon emissions from your car, an airplane trip or an event.
If you are interested in adding photovoltaic solar energy panels, solar hot water, or passive solar design elements to your home or office, the NC Clean Technology Center (formerly the NC Solar Center) at NC State University is a good resource for information. You can visit their solar house on NC State’s campus in Raleigh, and find a wealth of information on solar at their website.
Or, work with us directly to build a large scale solar project in North Carolina. CSE’s clients and partners include:
- Investor-Owned Electric Utilities, Electric Membership Cooperatives (EMC), and City-Owned Municipal Utilities that purchase solar-generated electricity and/or Solar RECs from CSE
- North Carolina landowners with land suitable for ground mounted solar projects
- Solar companies that purchase projects from CSE
- Individuals with Federal and North Carolina tax liabilities
- Banks and companies that wish to reduce their taxes and carbon emissions, and to purchase carbon-free electricity and/or Solar Renewable Energy Credits
CSE’s development team can bring a project on line in less than a year. We work with experienced solar construction companies and project construction can take between 1 and 4 months depending on project size, design, and site characteristics.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us at our offices in Durham at 919-682-6822.